The 5-Day Basic Seminar is for those who want to study and practice Jin Shin Jyutsu and to apply the Art on themselves and others, being the testimony of this simple, profound Art of Living, made known to us by Mary Burmeister and Jiro Murai.
Each seminar consists of two parts:
Part 1, the foundation, introduces the dynamic qualities of the 26 Safety Energy Locks, the Trinity Flows, the concepts of Depths within the body, and the Physio-Philosophy of Jin Shin Jyutsu. Interspersed with lecture are ample periods of hands-on application.
Part 2 (prerequisite: Part 1) introduces the 12 organ flows, listening to pulses, the Special Body Flows and how these contribute to harmonizing body, mind and spirit.
Class presented in English
Class Dates and Times:
- March 23-25 Text I (Tuesday – Thursday)
- March 27-28 Text II (Saturday – Sunday)
- 7 Hours Each Day
- 10 AM -12PM EST/ 1PM-3PM EST / 4PM-7PM EST
- There will be a 10 minute break between each one hour segment.
- 35 CE’s for LMTs available for completion
- NCBTMB Approved CE’s
- Class Replay Link provided within 24hrs after first day of class with each day uploaded to this link daily.
- Entire class replay good for 3 months.
- New Student- $690.00
- Review Student – $460.00
Contact Organizers for more information: